The beautiful and rich color of the Salt Crystal Lamps has been known to be useful in color therapy. THE THEORY BEHIND COLOR THERAPY is that when you absorb color energy it travels, via the nervous system, to the part of the body that needs it. Each body has its own optimum state of well-being and is constantly seeking ways to maintain or restore a balanced state. Utilizing COLOR is one way you can help yourself to harmony.
The natural variations in the color of the Salt Crystal come from the Iron Oxides in the soil above the salt crystal deposits that leach down over hundreds of millions of years. The colors and combinations of colors are made up from the different density of iron oxides left on the salt crystal veins. The patterns and combinations of colors naturally occur in much the same way as an iron pipe leaves varied, abstract and totally unique rust stains on a wall over time.
Effect of light
98% of Sunlight enters our body through our eyes and remaining 2% enters through our skin. We receive light during day time from Sun and the light emanated from Sun is reflected by Moon during night time. This is why Astrology relates Sun and Moon as causative planets for eyes and eyesight. There is a nerve that connects the eye with hypothalamus gland located in the brain. Upon receiving light from the eyes, this hypothalamus secretes a hormone called serotonin. During day time, serotonin production will be more as there is more light entering the eyes and stimulating the hypothalamus.
Material: Natural Himalayan Rock Salt
Colour: Pink, White, Red
Any Shape or Design can be made Private labels/brands can be placed
Buy Natural Crystal Himalayan Rock Salt Lamps for Christmas/New year and other festivals as well throughout the year. Get it directly from the Manufacturer (AGT Hamdani Salt Factory) Pakistan at Great Export Prices. We never compromise on Quality.